I'm not an easily disturbed guy. A few of the things that creep me out:
- Eyeball surgery on the Discovery Channel
- Headless department store mannequins
- Standup comedy featuring puppets
- Brand name goods at competitive prices (how do they do that?)
- The new Burger King commercial featuring a remix of Sir Mix-a-Lot's Baby Got Back selling Spongebob toys in their BK Kid's Meals
Burger King's Baby Got Back commercial/acid trip
Someone somewhere thought it would be a good idea to mash together a cartoon icon, fast food, a children's toy, a nightmare-inducing mascot, and a 90's rap song about juicy round asses into one 30 second commercial.
Since integrity and street cred are things of the past I have a few suggestions to continue the Old School/BK campaign if Burger King is listening. Might as well make an entire album.
1.) Straight Outta Croissan'wich (NWA)
1.) Strictly Biscuits (E.P.M.D.)
2.) Punks Jump Up To Get Big Fish (Brand Nubian)
3.) Welcome to the TendercrispDome (Public Enemy)
4.) Wild Wild Western Burger (Kool Moe Dee)
5.) We Want Cheezy (Tots) (Eazy-E)
6.) Milk Shaker (Wreckx-N-Effect)
7.) The Onion Ring Lover's in the House (Heavy D)
8.) Givin Up the Nappy Whopper (Ice Cube)
9.) Kick em in the TenderGrill (3rd Bass)
10.) Time 4 Sum Hash Browns (Redman)
11.) Bonita Applepie (A Tribe Called Quest)
Honestly, I'm just bitter Burger King jacked my karaoke jam. Couldn't they have just used a Tone-Loc song? I've heard if you throw a few french toast sticks his way he'd probably play ball.